Last update: January 20, 2017
The Technology Prototyping Service team draws from local talent found at the University of Illinois. If you would like to be part of the team, or would like to partner with our group, do not hesitate to contact us.
My research into technology-enhanced learning investigates the development of software applications within library settings and provides unique insights into new student's expectations and needs, and helps inform the work that I do as the Orientation Services and Environments Librarian for incoming undergraduate students at the University of Illinois.
- Benjamin Ryckman, Lab Manager + Lead Android Developer
- Chang Liu, Software Development Intern
- Collin Walther, Software Development Intern
- Maria Lux, Graphic Designer
- Nate Ryckman, Academic Hourly, Prototyping Services